- Civil Ceremony in Smedmore House (up to 60 guests)
- Civil Ceremony in Summer House: (unlimited)
- Drinks Reception in Walled Garden
- Drinks Reception in front of the house.
- Marquee Reception on front lawn
- Accommodation for up to 15 people in the house
- And where to take your photographs? On the beach, in the house, on the stairs, in the garden. The possibilities are endless.
Smedmore House is a unique and very special, exclusive venue for your wedding reception or Civil Ceremony. Hidden away in the Dorset countryside, among rolling hills with sweeping sea views, Smedmore offers the opportunity for an unbelievably romantic and memorable occasion. Smedmore has recently been licensed for Civil Ceremonies. These can take place either in the summer house in the Walled Garden to the right of the house or in 3 of the elegant rooms inside – the Front Hall, Dining Room or Drawing Room. The lawn at the front of the house is an excellent marquee site with the Georgian West face of the house behind and sea views to the side. There are many different options available when planning your special day at Smedmore House.